Monday, April 19

X-Force

Boom, two posts in one day. Jared, I've filled this month's quota.

So!...

Since Marvel would be nothing without silhouetted guessing games, we get a new one this week!

This fall, X-Force is back and (almost) all new! Penned by the oft-overlooked and under-appreciated Rick Remender, the team finds themselves up against the forces of Apocalypse. Yes, the crazy-lipped, Darwinian mutant is looking to capitalize on the events of Second Coming by ushering in his Age of Apocalypse (without the silly "big-haired son travels back in time and accidentally kills his dad *whoops!*" plotline)

So, I'm opening the floor for guesses. Judging from the picture, I'm betting Wolverine is on the team. Remender assures fans that all the new members of X-Force are A-list mutants, so it will be "interesting" to see who he has chosen.

That being said, the silhouette at the top is clearly Maggot.

Discuss.

4 comments:

  1. I guess Archangel (easy), Nightcrawler, Psylocke, and the one on the right I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cable for the one on the right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe...kinda slim for Cable. Maybe Hope?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking the one on the right is Fantomex.
    I'm also thinking (though hating) that the one on the left is Deadpool.
    Really.. enough already.

    ReplyDelete