Saturday, April 24

Girls!



*this post has been edited

So here's the situation: almost none of us has a girlfriend, and almost all of us have a penis. We would hit just about anything female. Someone mentioned that he has standards. Yeah, right. If you know in which version of Star Wars Greedo shoots first, your standards are limited to willingness or blood-alcohol level. You don't have to tell me that you would have sex with Mary Elizabeth Winstead. I know you would, just like you know I would, but that's about as likely to happen as receiving a bite from a radioactive spider; the difference is the spider is a lot more interesting to talk about. So when you finish j***ing off to this picture, let's move on and talk about something else immature.


8 comments:

  1. Brad, thanks for posting this. I absolutely agree with you. But c'mon, we're guys. What do guys like to do most? We like to hit girls. And I would hit every girl in that picture right in the mouth.

    I am confused though. Are you saying that we should start posting interesting things or has there already been interesting things posted on here that I'm not aware of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I imagine Redder as he wrote this post:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

    I agree time to discuss actual interesting things, but not a radioactive spider because let be honest it would be dead and a dead spider is the least interesting spider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was first.

    http://ninjasinblogsout.blogspot.com/2010/04/this-is-very-attractive-young-women.html?showComment=1271230559824#c2644376702303242471

    And only one of us can be "Redder".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are "I'd hit that" posts okay, but this had to be edited?

    And you know what a Hot Carl is, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry for that mistake Redder, Next time I will pay more attention to the name of the poster. Again I am sorry.

    Yes I know what a "Hot Carl" is but I am using "Hot" in ironic way, because I am not hot, not even close.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So does that mean you're ugly doodie on someone's face, or cold doodie on someone's face?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.
    Ben were you really up untill 4:30 this morning?

    ReplyDelete