Monday, April 12

Green Lantern Uniform will be CGI

One of the milestones that most Green Lantern fans are waiting for is the release of an image of Ryan Reynolds wearing the GL uniform. All of us hoping for a leaked image will be in for a disappointment with the news that Reynolds isn't wearing one.

No, he's not running around nude, but Warner Brothers is going a different route with Hal's uniform, one that will be either incredible awesome or incredibly lame. The costume, according to Slashfilm, will be computer generated in post production. According to their report, Reynolds is wearing a mocap suit similar to the one worn by Billy Crudup when he played Dr. Manhattan in the Watchmen film.

Read More >>
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

  1. wow...that doesn't sound like to good of an idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am kinda sad... I actual prefer practical effects most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carl! I like practical effects too! Like a zippo lighter and farts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does that mean Hal Jordan is going to have a giant, blue, floppy [REMOVED BY JARED]???

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off Kevin's comment is awesome. Secondly, Jared, really? I voice my honest opinion and you just attack me. Not cool man, not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What!? I [REMOVED BY JARED] and then [REMOVED BY JARED]!? and what about airplane food?[REMOVED BY JARED] I mean what's up wiht that?

    ReplyDelete