Thursday, April 15

Who would you rather see die?


If you aren't aware, Marvel has announced that someone is going to die in X-Men Second Coming Chapter Five (X-Force #26) and I was wondering if anyone had any preferences. A promo picture was released and with it the tagline "To save the world, one of these X-Men will die." Who do you want to see bite it?

My choice: Nightcrawler. While yes, it would be sad to see Kurt do one last BAMF six feet below the earth, I feel like it's his time. There are other competent teleporters: Magik and Pixie and their teleporting range are much longer than Kurt's, thus making him obsolete. We will have to wait and see who is right and Magik or Emma Frost die, I will be so angry with Marvel I might start reading Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers just so they think it was a 'success.'

3 comments:

  1. Nightcrawler is by far the best character to use on the X-Men arcade game.
    So, I need him.
    I need him to live, so I can use his kicks and BAMFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can't see Emma Frost dying since she's going to be in Astonishing. That just wouldn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nightcrawler please! I used to love him. Now he's just annoying, and like you pointed out: Pixie and Magik have his abilities and then some.

    I think it's going to be Angel though....which will not really effect me at all, but it would have a huge effect on the X-Men since he's an original team member.

    ReplyDelete