Sunday, April 25

G-Spot (April 25-May 1)

You might be wondering what the G-Spot is. Allow me to explain. The G-Spot was inspired by an item that I discovered last night after searching for it for a long time. I had seen it once before but then it eluded me for quite some time afterward, until last night, when I rediscovered it and felt that I had to share it with you guys, who have probably not discovered it, despite the fact that almost four-hundred thousand people have hit it... man, youtube is very popular.

So the G-Spot will be a weekly column where I post something G-rated for the enjoyment of folks of all ages visiting this blog. This week, one of my favorite videos rediscovered, featuring adorable puppets playing with their instruments a song for your listening pleasure. Here it is:

2 comments: