Tuesday, February 23

Tab: Slew of Chemicals? Or Best Drink EVER

Tab is Cokes original diet cola. It is pretty much my favorite soda. I tastes kinda like Diet Coke but with more chemicals. I never will have the chance to try original Tab since it had chemicals that gave cancer to its drinker, but who cares...oh well maybe its for the better.

Anyways, Tab is pretty hard to come by nowadays. The only places around here that I know that sell it are New Hampshire, Connecticut, and NYC. Luckily I live in one of those states and can enjoy it from week to week.

You know when people have a passion about something and they want to share it with everyone they know? Well Tab is my thing that I share with everyone, and usually they enjoy it. Regardless, if you ever get a chance try Tab, its great and I would drink it everyday.

1 comment:

  1. How far does your TaB passion go? If the world ran out of TaB, it ceased to be in production, the recipe lost to history, and it could never be reproduced, what lengths would you go to for that last 12 oz can? Are we talking cross country drive to buy it from some guy's fallout shelter level of devotion, or only if it's within 15 minutes and from a reputable dealer.

    ReplyDelete