Tuesday, February 16

Cornbread's FAVORITE comic of the Week - 2/10

Hey Everyone! It was a very small week this week and I only got 4 books so this week I will only be writing about my favorite comic. Next week is pretty large so we will go back to the favorite and least favorite standard. Hope you enjoy!

Favorite Comic: Punisher Max #4
*Warning Possible Spoiler Alert*


This book has been nothing but awesome since it started 4 months ago. Jason Aaron yet again doesn't fail to deliver with this issue of Punisher Max, and Steve Dillon's art is finally starting to grow on me after finally reading Preacher, but that is a different story. This issue was non-stop action and excitement which made it such a great issue. The introduction of Mennonite brought more action and humor to the story and to finally see the King Pin's plan start to unfold was worth the 4 issue wait.

Towards the middle of the issue the Punisher begins his battle with Mennonite and it proves to be awesome. I think my favorite part is that Mennonite uses all these unconventional weapons and talks to himself almost the whole battle about how God wants him to kill Frank Castle. But to see Frank Castle run away from battle was interesting. I am excited to see how their battle concludes and how the Punisher pulls through this one.

As for the King Pin's grand plan, to see it come together was pretty sweet. Lots of blood and twists made it that much better. I am excited to see how the battle between Rigoletto and King Pin unfolds and I am especially excited for the next issue so that we can see how the arc ends. Also, if I remember correctly I think the next arc features Bullseye which should be pretty cool. This book just keeps on delivering, and it is moving its way up on my list of favorites.

10 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment