Monday, March 21

Stephen King to write an Episode for the Walking Dead Season 2



It has been announced that horror writer Stephen King will be writing an episode for season two of the Walking Dead. This is a big announcement which only adds to the excitement of season two of AMC's smash hit.

One can only imagine how great his episode will be, also it will be interesting to see if he makes a cameo appearance in the show like he does in all of the movies based on his books. It is safe to say this is an interesting evolution for the series and an exciting one at that.



If you haven't seen the show The Walking Dead yet, it is now available on DVD and Blu Ray in all stores where movies and TV shows are found. Check it out, you will not be disappointed

5 comments:

  1. Actually, I believe that it was confirmed that Stephen King has been in talks to write an episode. He hasn't officially received the job yet. Also, he may be joined in writing the episode with his son, and Lock & Key creator, Joe Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you mean Joe Hill who lives like 3 miles from my house and who I have met on numerous occasions? I'll ask him about it next time I see him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I think it's a different Joe Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, is that the Joe Hill that walks around town carrying empty bottles to deposit?....oh wait,. that's Ray Ray. He's from the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize you were so well connected Chris. My mistake.....my mistake.

    ReplyDelete