Sunday, March 27

Quick Movie Reviews of Paul & Battle L.A.

Paul is not the best Pegg/Frost film, but it isn't anything to be ashamed of. Sure, not all the jokes hi.t  A lot of the humor is straight references to other sci-fi films. Pegg and Frost are as likable as always. Jason Bateman is surprisingly good as a bad ass man in black. Seth Rogen as the voice of Paul is good as well.  No one is terrible, but I can't help wishing that Edgar Wright directed this.

For a Second opinion: Click Here


Battle: Los Angles is not for everyone. It lacks any emotion connection. When people die I could tell who it was. Also the squad is full of war movies clichés. The dialog ranges from OK to just terrible. Aaron Eckhart does his best to sell it. But the one thing movie does quite well is blow sh*t up. Plus in an round about way it kinda give the movie Signs the finger. If you are going to see this movie I suggest a matinée screening or with a nice large TV with a decent sound system.

For a second opinion: Click Here

5 comments:

  1. P.s I would like more than anything to write my own review of sucker punch, but my phone won't allow it. Take care of this for me Hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete-O


    If you would like to write a review of Sucker Punch feel free too! Email it to askblogsout@gmail.com and we will post it on the site and credit your genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks cornbread, i can post when im at work, otherwise i am limited to only comenting with my iphone.

    ReplyDelete