Thursday, March 31

New Wonder Woman T.V. Series


Legion's Adrianne Palicki, is now television's Wonder Woman.

I have never really had any interest in Wonder Woman, the whole invisible jet thing does not do it for me, and from what i am hearing, this new show won't be changing my opinions any time soon.

Just from what you can see from this picture Palicki in the new costume, they are obviously not taking it very seriously. Here is a description of the plot "Slightly goofy comedy-drama about a hotshot buisiness woman, who moonlights as a Superheroine. Packed with girl power pop songs"

Now, i know you are all asking yourselves, "pete-o, my man, why should i give a fart, about why you dont give a fart, about the new Wonder Woman?"

the answer is simple, don't give a fart, but, share what you think about this new Wonder Woman T.V. show. Or just correct my poor grammar, the choice is yours.

5 comments:

  1. and now i am realizing that Hot has already posted about this so conmsider it as me just showing the new costume. i am very sorry Hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the craziest push up bras I have ever seen!
    If it tried harder, her bust would be touching her neck.

    stupid.

    This looks like one of those "naughty girl" Halloween costumes.

    Those are some shiny pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's the stupidest wonder woman costume I've ever seen the blue leather pants looked dumb

    ReplyDelete