Thursday, March 18

March Madness

It's actually been quite sometime since I have filled out a bracket-those that don't know, where the hell have you been, is a table with all 64 teams in the NCAA basketball tournament, winners of each game are picked all the way down to the championship. It is totally fun and completely broken. The fun part is the gambling, the broken part is paying attention to every game that is being played-go Old Dominion.

I'm actually doing well, I picked Old Dominion and St. Marys. I didn't Murry St. though. I picked BYU but so did most of the other players. I'd be psyched but I think I over did the upsets, Louisville beating Duke in round two and Marquette going all the way to the championship game-6 seed. Of course if Louisville does beat Duke and Marquette goes all the way to the championship and loses to Kansas St., well then I'm in the money-like $200 in the money. Oh yeah!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling my bracket is screwed. Especially since I had Georgetown going to the Elite 8...dammit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palme's Chances of Winning
    March 18, 2010-March 19, 2010
    R.I.P

    ReplyDelete