Monday, March 1

Hockey

Good bye Olympics, hello novels and comics I've ignored for the  last two weeks.

Most people I've talked to ,or heard on the radio are proud of our Olympic hockey team.  We seem o.k. with the fact that Canada won.  It's very "big brother" of us.  They WANTED it more, and NEEDED it more for their own self esteem.  If we won, we would  cheer and a throw a party with  balloons and tasty cakes.  But really, nothing big.  After the victory, Canadians let out a huge sigh of relief and lost their minds!  It would have been mass suicide if they lost.  Here it is Monday morning and we're back to work, ho hum, we almost won it.  Now we have our sights set toward March madness, the NBA, NHL, the PGA, the MLB in spring training.  Canadians have what?  Oh yeah, hockey.
I'm not making fun of them.  I like Canadians, but face it canucks- we almost beat you in YOUR game.


IS there any other way to cheer on our country OTHER then shouting U!S!A! U!S!A!  U!S!A! ?
I think is sounds, I don't know spartan? or childish?
I realized this after I heard Meatwad do it.

1 comment: