Saturday, January 8

Blogger


For the last two days I have been fighting with blogger over the fact that the site decided that it no longer wanted to accept my email address I was using to log in. This has been by far the most annoying two days of my life when all I wanted to do was log in and make a post. But I guess in a way the post I am making now, is because of the undue frustration that was caused by this site.

What happened is my email address was a Gmail account that was run through another domain, and as of two days ago the domain decided to become more like a functioning Gmail account, but when I went to log in with my email, it told me that I had to create a new Gmail or Email account for my log in.

I proceed to try to use another Gmail account of mine, and Blogger informed me that for my account I could not use a Gmail address. Does that make ANY sense?! This is a google run site and I cant use a google mail address for it? This makes no sense.

I then proceeded to go and make a Hotmail account so that I could finally sign on. It accepted it and told me that I was sent a verification email. I waited all night for it, and 8 hours later it wasn't there.

I dont know what this websites problem is but it really had me on my last leg. I had to figure out how to get the website to send me another verification email, and finally...FINALLY I was able to set up my account and log on.

This has been a horrible experience. Google, seriously, step it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment