Tuesday, October 5

blogsout.net news

So, well, Chris has been on a roll lately.
Beating me up for doing a crappy job of posting the video box size of the Autolux video.
(It looked fine on my computer)

Well.
I'll let him beat me up.
Because google/blogger now updated it's "stats" function.
Allowing the administrators to look at a number of data.


The reason I will take all of the abuse from Chris is because his post on Victor Gischler's 'Shotgun Opera' book
has the highest number of page views at 90 something.
This is because Chris emailed the link to Mr Gischler, then Gischler posted it on his blog, I think.

So, Chris, I humbly applaud your efforts on blogsout.net
i hope one day, one of my post will reach this epic level of views.

In other notes.
Our Buddy, Myron Rumsey's website ' the Blog of Oa' at
www.blogofoa.com gets something sick like 300 page views A DAY!!!!
check it out.
He is disgusting....in an impressive way.

On a last note.
yes this is getting long.
I think we could learn something from Chris.
1. Spend some time on your post.
2. make it look good and sound kind of smart.
3. kiss the creator's butt, let them know you wrote about them.
4. Use the labels or 'tags' option at the bottom of your post.
    This allows the article to be found easier on google.
5. People tend to google articles on movies or pop culture stuff
    (especially more then comic stuff, boo.)

So there you go.
There are my thoughts.
This all from the dofus that started the whole "I'd hit that' debacle."
Moron.
I hate you.
joke.
kind of.

Here is the original post
http://ninjasinblogsout.blogspot.com/2010/08/shotgun-opera_01.html

No comments:

Post a Comment