Sunday, February 27

The BlogsOut Podast

The Second Episode of BlogsOut the Podcast is available over now on Podbean; you can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes on the site as well.

click "read more" for episode topics and website info!

In this episode Jared and Chris discuss author Victor Gischler, artists Guilliem March and Chris Bachelo. We also talk about TV shows True Blood and Metalocalypse.

http://www.chrisbachalo.net/
http://www.guillemmarch.blogspot.com/

*a note from Jared
Thank you to everyone that is listening to this show. Chris and I are trying to make this good. Yet I think we keep on missing the mark. Please bear with us and continue to give us your input. All of my friends have been very helpful with their criticism. So thank you Carl, Tim and especially Gavin. Every little bit of advice helps. I still think the show is terrible. With little kernels of goodness injected in it....little tiny kernels. I hope the show has value. To the creators that we mention in the show: Thank you for your hard work providing us quality entertainment. I hope you like the shout outs we give you. If you think the show stinks...oh well. We love your work but didn't create the show hoping to rub shoulders or earn favor with you. We do it to turn people on to books new to them.  This show is for my friends.  I pray my friends enjoy it.





1 comment:

  1. Much better job on this one guys. I sent Jared my feedback on S1:1 and S1:2. Third time's the charm, as they say!

    ReplyDelete