Monday, May 3

3 for $12 DVDs at Hollywood Video.

The Hollywood Video in the Tops plaza is closing and they are selling off their entire inventory. Yesterday I saw some titles that may be of interest to some of you. I don't know if they're still there, but it would probably be worth checking out if you're interested. If you go, I hid these discs behind six copies of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and put them in the horror section, so check there first.




I didn't have a lot of time, so I couldn't find a third to hide, but they're only $5 individually, so it's still a deal either way, though I think I did spot a copy of Getting Even with Dad, so that might be worth looking into.

2 comments:

  1. First off, this is pretty hilarious.
    Secondly, Black Supaman is no Abar, the First Black Superman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If aint hittin' it...
    You're missin' it!"

    ...

    Have truer words been found on a cover?

    ReplyDelete