Sunday, June 27

Do I NEED an E Reader?

hummm

Second article today about technology.
Well, the E-Reader fight is working out well for the consumers. Especially those of us that haven't picked one up yet.  Barnes and Nobles just lowered the price of their Nook to $149.  Then Amazon lowered the price of the Kindle to $189.
I know two people that love their Kindle.
These are guys that read a good amount of novels monthly.
I try to read at least two novels in a month. Depending on the time of year. (More reading in winter and crappy weather with not much else to do).

The one reason I would consider getting an E Reader is the wealth of free books available.  Public domain novels and such.
Hey Myron! help me out. 
I look forward to anyone's thoughts on this.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hey man, it is up to you to decide. Although I find it funny that you despise digital comics, yet you are for digital books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pluralized Barnes and Noble like someone from Horseheads would. After all, you used to work at Blockbusters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. has has has.
    Is woulds fixes its, buts its stupids funnies

    ReplyDelete